Pet Tech™ Programs
UPCOMING 2017 CLASSES:
Pet Saver Pet First Aid & CPR Class (Full Day 8:30 am-5 pm) Littleton, CO Spring 2017 Dates TBD Register Here!
Pet First Aid, CPR & Care (1/2 Day 8:30 am – 1:30pm) Golden, CO April 23, 2017 Register Here!
Pet Tech Instructor Training (3 Day Training) Littleton, CO Spring 2017 Register Here!
Pet Tech™ Registration Links:
PetTECH PetSaver FIRST AID CPR Training Registration (Full Day Course)
PetTECH PET FIRST AID CPR Training Registration (1/2 Day Course)
Learn Skills That Could Save Your Pets Life!
This hands-on class includes:
Basic Restraint & Muzzling
What is Normal For Your Pet
How To Identify An Emergency
Rescue Breathing & CPR for Dogs & Cats
What is Shock?
Splinting & Bandaging
Insect & Snake Bites
Hypothermia & Heat Stroke
and much more!
About Your Instructor- Former Veterinary Technician, Over 30 years in the Pet Industry, Master Pet Tech Instructor
Pet Tech Pet Saver™ Program ~ Full Day Cost $125
Our PetSaver™ Program is an eight hour course that will cover a number of valuable first aid skills and information to help keep their pets happy and healthy. Additionally, the class includes our PetSaver™ handbook, and upon successful completion each participant will receive a certificate. We practice most of the skills so that you can see it AND practice it to retain more of the skills so when you need them, you’ve got them!
The cost for this class is $125 and includes life-saving techniques for your pets and general information to keep your pets healthy and happy including pet nutrition, dental care, The Snout-To-Tail-Pet Assessment and much more! This class is approved for CACVT (Colorado Association of Certified Veterinary Association) continued education credits.
Pet Tech™ First Aid & CPR Training ~ 5 hours Cost $99
Our Pet First Aid & CPR class is a five hour class that covers Rescue Breathing & CPR, Choking, Hypothermia & Heat Stroke and other First Aid emergencies. This class costs $99 and includes our PetSaver™ handbook, and upon successful completion each participant will receive a two-year certificate.
Pet Tech™ Instructor Training ~ Cost $1795
Do you want to teach Pet Tech Classes? The Pet Tech™ Instructor Training is a comprehensive, three-day, interactive program. Instructors will learn the necessary skills and teaching methods to properly train pet owners in first aid and care. This course will include competent training in the identification and evaluation of the signs and symptoms a pet may develop and the appropriate actions to be taken for proper emergency medical treatment. Please contact Dawn at [email protected] for more information.
“It was a lot to learn in 3 days but I benefited from all of it and became more confident so I can teach great classes!” Larkyn from Aurora, CO
“It was all beneficial but I particularly liked about HOW to teach, methods to use & the psychology behind learning. I learned so much and really enjoyed spending time with you. You are a great instructor and I’m glad that YOU were my instructor!” Nancy from Heber City, UT
PetSaver Class Testimonials
- “Dawn did a great job, kept us well engaged. Delivered all information nicely.” Littleton, CO 5/2016
- “I would like to say that Dawn was a very good speaker. I’ve seen several bad ones, so this was refreshing.” Ken from Parker 5/2016
- “Was great from beginning to end.” Colorado Springs, Co 1/2016
- “Dawn was very entertaining and kept class moving along.” Colorado Springs, Co 1/2016
- “Broadened my knowledge and everyone had good participation. Enjoyed the way we were taught.” Colorado Springs, CO 1/2016
- “Loved learning the in-depth issues that can arise in animals.” Golden, Co 2/2016
- “Dawn is awesome! So engaging, fun & such a professional.” Arvada, Co 10/2015
- “Smart and knowledgeable instructor.” Littleton, Co
- “Excellent presentation.” Wheat Ridge, Co
- “Very nice coverage of a lot of material.” Wheat Ridge, Co 4/2015
- “Loved this class-I feel like I could help my BFF.” Golden, Co
- “Excellent trainer, made it fun, was interesting to listen to and very knowledgeable.” Golden, Co 4/2015
- “Tons of information and things to know that you normally wouldn’t think about.” Littleton, Co
- “I learned a lot more than I thought I would! It was very exciting!” Littleton, Co
- “Fantastic course.” Anchorage, AK 7/2015
- It was a blast and a great learning experience for my staff.” Anchorage, AK 7/2015
- “Move this instructor closer to Alaska!” Anchorage, AK 7/2015
- “Full of pertinent knowledge.” “Interesting and engaging.” Grandby, CO 5/2015
- “The repetitive practice of skills was great, wish you had taught my human CPR class” Grandby, CO 5/2015
- “Instructors enthusiasm helps to stay focused.” Grandby, Co 5/2015
- “Very educational, this instructor knows her stuff.” Cheyenne, WY 10/2014
- “Very enjoyable. Thanks for including some humor!” Highlands Ranch, CO 3/2014
- “This class was outstanding!” I really enjoyed myself and learned a lot!” Golden, CO 10/2013
- “Great refresher. As a vet tech I learned a lot of great things to speak with clients about.” Golden, Co 4/2013
- “Excellent course! Well presented.” Golden, CO 4/2013
- “I am impressed with the content of the class.” Littleton, CO 8/2012
- “Dawn was great making the class fun and informative.” Littleton, CO 8/2012